- W A T C H ! T V !
- PORTRÄTIERT - Das Magazin
- AFRIKA AKTUELL
- E V E R Y W H E R E
- H E R E
- O N E W O R L D
- A M E R I K A
- A F R I K A
Gratis bloggen bei
Changing Images of Blackness (3): The 10 best Black Cartoons
WATCH HERE WITH VIDEOS (link!):
|10. Kid And Play|
This cartoon brought the energy of the “House Party” movies and Kid And Play music for a short lived TV show.
|9. The Harlem Globetrotters|
Besides being flamboyant trick-heavy basketball players, the Globetrotters also saved the world from evil villains too. Who knew?
|8. Mr. T|
Besides being a wrestler and an actor Mr. T was also a gymnastics coach who used his students to stop villains and their evil plots.
|7. The PJ’s|
Eddie Murphy made this cartoon (claymation really) one of the funniest and most underrated Black cartoons despite the stereotypes.
Blokhedz is a dope cartoon by the Madtwinz. Originally a comic book, the show never aired on TV but garnered a large following online and through its comic books and action figures. The show combined hip hop, science fiction, and comic books to create a dope cartoon.
|5. Static Shock|
Static was a young brother with electric powers and the same social issues that most of us dealt with, going to high school.
|4. The Proud Family|
The Proud Family had excellent voice acting and was funny for all ages.
|3. The Jackson 5 Cartoon|
Great music, funny likeable cartoons made for a great Saturday morning cartoon show.
|2. The Boondocks|
Not exactly a kids’ cartoon, but had excellent animation, voice work and satire making it one of the best Black cartoons ever.
|1. Fat Albert|
With Bill Cosby’s great voices, funny characters and good, positive storylines, Fat Albert is the best Black cartoon of all time.
News One for Black America: Top Stories of 2010
- Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes
- Bishop Eddie Long Pictures Released By Attorney
- Raunchy Photos Of Va. Congress Candidate Krystal Ball Leaked Online
- Gospel Star Marvin Sapp’s Wife Malinda Dies Of Colon Cancer
- VIDEO: Seattle Police Punch Teenage Girl In The Face
- UK Black Couple Give Birth To White Baby
- Report: Bishop Eddie Long Stepping Down At This Sunday’s Service
- “Mama Pimp,” 73, Pleads Guilty After Son Rats Her Out
- Police Say Woman Shot Cousin Over Short Shorts On Easter
- Accuser Jamal Parris Left Letter For Bishop Eddie Long “You Are A Monster”
- Fantasia Makes Sex Tape With Married Man?
- 16-Year-Old Twin Sisters Charged With Killing Their Mother
- Glenn Beck Ruthlessly Mocks 11-Year-Old Malia Obama
- What Chicken Nuggets Are Made Of
- UPDATE: Teenager Arrested For Racist Wal-Mart Announcement
- South Africa Debuts Female Condom With Teeth To Fight Rapists
- Actress Maia Campbell Reappears In Disturbing New Video
- NJ’s “Prince Pimp” Gets 18 Years For Human Trafficking
- Maia Campbell And Montana Fishburne: Black Girls Lost
- Man Receives 15 Year Sentence For Unweighable Amount Of Crack
- Report: Morgan Freeman’s Wife Received $400 Million Divorce Settlement
- REPORT: Nearly Half Of All Black Women Have Herpes
- White Man Robs Banks Disguised As Black Man
- UPDATE: Gary Coleman Dead At 42
- Top 5 Anti-Gay Ministers Accused Of Being Homosexual
Letzte Einträge: Berlinale: "Sing your Song" - for all and evermore, Harry Belafonte!, Mehr über Afrika erfahren: Pieter Hugo - Permanent Error, Mehr über Afrika erfahren (2): ZEIT-Fotoreportage - Ein Mini-Staat kämpft ums überleben - Himan & Heeb, Weekend-Fotoreihe: BLACK FAMILY (3) - Lived Black History, Über Afrikas Kunst und das Innehalten in undenkbaren Zeiten